Alan Rickman Tribute


I know this is a day late but I didn't have time to write this yesterday, but the passing of one of Britain's most loved and respected actors cannot go by unnoticed.

Many people took to social media to express their sadness of his passing and at the age of 69, these days it just seems too young for a man like him to pass away at. What was more saddening was the posts from the Harry Potter cast, their tributes were deeply moving and beautiful!

Lets not forget that Alan Rickman had a great career and a wonderful life!

Graudating from RADA (Royal Academy of Dramatic Art) and had a great passion for theatre as
well as film which is a form of art that is just as creative as any. RADA being one of the biggest Art schools in the country and no doubt was one of the reasons why he could be so diverse in the way he acted. Even as Snape he seemed evil and backstabbing, but when his thoughts were exposed to Harry in the second part of The Deathly Hallows, we could see how different Snape was and in just a few moments Alan Rickman had made many people fall in love with a character that was so hated.

Who could forget his part in Die Hard as Hans Gruber! My could this man play a villain! One of my favourite parts is when he meets John Mclane and shown through his facial expression we can see how he suddenly changes from an imposing master villain to a whimpering man is brilliant! Of course he was playing along so John didn't shoot him of course.




I never saw him in theatre, nor did I ever meet him but if I were to meet a legendary actor and have the chance to watch him perform on stage I would of chosen him!

I know this is a little different to what I usually do but I thought this is important seen as this is a film and tv themed blog. He was a masterful actor and will be forever immortalised in his works!

Rest in Peace Alan Rickman!

Thank you for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts